TP's Pad

Simply a place where write makes right ... where creativity blooms year round ... where love & friendship are inseparable ... and all because of the love of the Father. Enjoy if you will. Tolerate if you may. Delete if you must.

Name:

I am married to my best friend, Tom. I work full time as a Critical Care nurse, come home and work full time as the "mother" of "Abbey" & "Kelsey" (our Jack Russell & Sheltie), "Buffet" (our Amazon Parrot), and "The H2O Gang" (our 55 gallon aquarium). My biggest baby is Tom and I would have it no other way. Tom works in the Hotel Industry and oversees multiple properties in the Southeast. He'd rather be on the boat he hopes to one day own. Who wouldn't:)We both love the Lord but perhaps more importantly are loved unconditionally and perfectly by Him. What more could we ask for?

Saturday, March 22, 2008


As previously noted I'm sure you've been on the edge of your seats wondering what's happening next in the lives of T&P. Months and months have passed and I find we're perhaps a little bit wiser and every bit as silly. Old friends from Nashville hooked up with us one day out of the blue and it's been fun touching base with Steve and Sara from time to time.

Of greatest interest is Tom's new position as President of Peachtree Hotel Group, an Atlanta based company. It's a wonderful opportunity of Tom and we are most blessed to have it.


Life at St. Joseph's changes every 3 minutes with healthcare changing every 2. Still thru it all I love what I do and really enjoy the idiots I work with, among whom I am probably chief idiot or perhaps idiot #2 with Tim leading the brigade!!


Pet update:Text ColorAbbey turns 2 Easter Sunday and she is such a great pup. She is learning Spanish and doing bueno! Kelsey is still living to catch a frisbee and please others. I shaved her hair one day in a medrol dose pack frenzy act and after the groomer repaired the damage she actually looked pretty cute for a while. She's back sporting her lovely long locks now and as beautiful as ever. Buffet is enjoying the balcony this Spring and hasn't learned any new words in years! He peaked at age 3 but nonetheless is a constant source of entertainment. Tom's Underwater Gang is doing well. Leading the pack is Suck who is now a full 12 inches long. The water is crystal clear thanks to some elaborate filtration Thomas came up with and had our building engineer install. Only the best for our fish!
That's it for now. Laugh a lot, drink plenty of good wine and fall asleep with "The Golden Girls" and you too can be one of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home